Featured post

Why you should ALWAYS read London, Ontario moving company reviews

It is critically important to read reviews about any company providing a service for you - especially service providers that will be enterin...

Wednesday 5 July 2017

One of Brawny Mover's favourite [comedic] reviews

As two of us were driving west along Gainsborough Road, on our way to a move in Komoka, this happened...




For those who can't read the photo, our new friends at Nekkid Monk had this to say:

"...My husband and I were trying to move two 300-pound metal and wood work benches out of the back of our truck into our store. It was hot. . .and things weren't going so well when this happened: Like angels falling from the sky (I would say GODS, but my husband is probably going to read this, but ladies. . .you get my drift), two Brawny movers appeared out of no-where and lifted both of our benches into our store... "

Seeing this review almost made us blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment